When people come to the theater they are expecting a powerful roller coaster of emotions, whether it be to laugh or cry. You need to create the right atmosphere and mood to perfectly position the audience for a truly mesmerizing show.
Creating atmosphere in any sized theater can be a complex task. Every aspect of the performance must be considered such as the stage lighting and sound to set the right tone and ambiance for the audience.
Yes acting is key but brilliant acting set against tired drapes and curtains, in a poorly lit room, with poor sound output is not going to make for a memorable show. It is a combination of all of these things that will make the show special.
Some tips on how to create this atmosphere include:
1. Stage lighting. This is very important because lighting can create many different impressions. It is practical in the sense that it can convey the time of the day to the audience who are watching a play. Ie lighter colors for the sunrise or darker tones for dusk. It can also be highly symbolic. Colored lighting is very popular as it can instantly change the mood of a scene on stage.
2. Staging systems, such as sound systems, are also important. Having a good technical base to control the types of sounds the audience hear is very effective in creating mood. For example, setting up speakers around the room can mean that different sounds are played out around the theater to engulf the audience in the performance.
3. The set. The set can be a complex task because it is very difficult to keep changing the background of the set to convey the type of scene. However, props or small items can be brought onto stage to help with this.
4. The acting is obviously a key part to the performance and is a major influencing factor to how enjoyable and how atmospheric the play can be. One director says, "The acting is critical but it is also everything that happens around that acting which can tie everything together.
5. Finally, to create atmosphere it is vital that there are experienced staff backstage who can help bring everything together by working efficiently and professionally backstage. Having relevant technicians on hand is important as any technical hits can be deal with quickly and with minimal fuss. The smooth running of the production will always show in a performance from the moment the audience member walks into the theater to the moment that they leave.
Source by Tez Art
I am always looking for good liquidators, as liquidators are great money makers. If you sell online, you know liquidators can be very valuable. It's very hard to find a good reliable liquidator now-a-days.
Look no further, QVC's Liquidation website has great deals on pallet loads of liquid goods. That's right, I said QVC, one of the home shopping channels. This place is a gold mine they have tons of goods. They have everything from accessories and electronics to home decorations.
They categorize conditions based on 3 condition qualities.
First quality is new goods that have been discontinued and such. The quality is brand new with no defects or flaws, still brand new in the package. The good are sold as is with no warranties or returns possible.
Second quality is goods that have been returned for various reasons. These goods are still in good condition and can be resold as brand new items. They are usually opened or have no original box. These are also sold with no warranty or returns available.
Third quality goods are good that have also been returned. They may wear and tear from normal usage. The goods are not sold in any kind of original packaging. The goods come with no warranties or returns possible.
I found some fantastic deals if you are willing to buy your good up front from a reliable liquidator. If you have the money to buy large quantities of goods, I recommend QVC's liquidation website.
They also have excellent customer service & are willing to help you with all your needs.
Source by Lisa Page